From 25th September to 3rd October, Paris is the hub and centre of attention for all designers and models during Fashion Week. But...do you know which restaurants are popular with the stars of haute couture in this special week?
Discover the favorite eateries of fashionistas and create a high class recipe from home!
Crédit : Istock
Where can you find the stars of the Fashion world during Paris Fashion Week ?
Is it your dream to meet a famous model or a designer? This may be the case during Paris Fashion Week if you go to the right place to eat. Take a look below at the favourite Paris restaurants of Fashion Week.
Crédit : Quixotic Projects
Thanks to its location in the heart of the Palais de Tokyo, Les Grands Verres welcomes all the Fashion world and it's far from the restaurants only selling point. The chef only works with seasonal produce that can be enjoyed on the terrace with views of the Eiffel Tower. The restaurant's Cocktail bar and its continuous day and night service make it a place of cultural, artistic and gastronomic joie de vivre.
Crédit : Ferrandi Alumni
Opened by Inès De Villeneuve ( Ex-Director of the Projet Louis Vuitton), Café Ineko is a simple and bright vegan restaurant. Unfussy dishes, geneous portions and inventive meals await you there amongst charming decor that will fill you with travel lust.
Crédit : La Maison de la Radio
Situated in Maison de la Radio, Radioeat serves up a contemporay and delicious brasserie-style food for everyone. The panoramic view and the auditorium plus the music on offer offer sometihing fun and different.
Crédit : Epikomene
Ralph Lauren opened his first restaurant in Paris to add something extra to his store. A mix of a mansion from the Left Bank with an American flavour Ralph's is positioned midway between French and American cultures and tastes and something quite unique.
Crédit : Brasserie Lipp
Lipp is situated in Saint-Germain-des-Prés. A true Parisian institution, the brasserie has always been a hub for celebrities the world over but is also frequently booked out by L'Oréal or Etam during Fashion Week.
Recipe of the month Fashion Week special: Sea Bass with black garlic
Crédit : Istock
- 300g Sea Bass fillet or Halibut
- 1tbsp of butter
- Dash of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 50g black garlic
- 1tbsp of good quality olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper or oil
- Cut the fish into two pieces (steaks) and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Heat the oil and butter in a medium frying pan
- Put the fish in the pan, skin side down, cook for 2 minutes, turn it over and cook for another 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel the garlic cloves and put them in a bowl. Add oil, salt and pepper and crush.
- Take the fish out of the oven and place it on the plates. Spread a layer of garlic on each steak, pour a drizzle of olive oil next to the fish and serve
- This goes very nicely with black ink pasta iwith a little olive oil on the side.
Bon Appetit !
TV5MONDE no longer on Virgin Media from 18/1/19
FAO UK and Ireland Virgin Media viewers. As of Fri 18th Jan TV5MONDE will no longer be available on Virgin. Viewers can watch TV5MONDE for FREE, in HD, online via our website here http://europe.tv5monde.com/en/live. EN or FR subtitles available, watch via Smart TV / PC / tablet / smartphone. TV5MONDE - For the love of culture, in French.