Gastronomy Recipe of the month: 3 mocktails to stay cool this summer!
Nothing beats a good cocktail by the beach or out on the terrace to cope with the summer heat. TV5MONDE invites you to discover our favourite alcohol-free cocktails to enjoy with the family!
The Rosemary and Grapefruit refresher
- Ice cubes
- A few rosemary sprigs
- Fresh Grapefruit juice
- Tonic water
- 1 grapefruit
- In a saucepan, heat 100ml of water and add sugar according to taste
- Add the rosemary sprigs and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and infuse covered for 10 minutes.
- Pour the syrup through a strainer and let cool in the refrigerator.
- In glasses filled with ice cubes pour in 1 tablespoon of rosemary syrup 1/3 of grapefruit juice and 2/3 of tonic water
- Decorate with rosemary sprigs and a few pieces of fresh grapefruit.
The Ravishing Raspberry
- Ice cubes
- A few mint leaves
- Juice of two lemons
- 1 litre of lemonade
- 100g raspberries
- 2-3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon
- Crush the raspberries with the sugar, then put them in the bottom of the glass
- Add the squeezed lemon juice, the lemonade and mix
- Add in the ice cubes and decorate with a few slices of lemon and mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- Pineapple juice
- Lemon juice
- Orange juice
- 1 litre of lemondade
- A few chunks of fresh pineapple
- Grenadine syrup (optional)
- Place the crushed ice in a cocktail glass, then add the fruit juice mixture
- Add the lemonade and a dash of grenadine if desired
- Decorate with the pineapple chunks